Thursday, November 10, 2011

Update and New Look for Blog

I always learn so much from the participants in my Self-Regulation in Children training classes. I was in Wisconsin earlier this week and came away with several products to investigate and topics to blog about.

Notice the new pages of links, resources and articles. I hope they are interesting and useful to you. I'll be adding to more those pages over the next few days and will continue adding to them in the months ahead.

I always get asked about picky eating in my workshops. I'll have a short series of blogs about that topic over the next few weeks. But let me point readers to the best sources: Kay Toomey who lives in Denver and gives regular workshops around the country, and the Food Chaining team: Cherl Fraker and Laura Walbart who have a blog at http://cheriandlaura.blogspot.com/ do workshops, as well.

1 comment:

Dumpling Recipes said...

Thanks for this blog post