Monday, July 25, 2016

Thoughts on Craving

Just a short post today. I'd like to refer back to the last two posts (here and here) which discussed stereotypy and sensory craving. I forgot to mention in the second post that the intervention used by Rispoli, et al. is the same approach I take to sensory craving in my book, Hands on Activities for Children with Autism and Sensory Disorders. In the book, I discuss how to explore sensory activities to find a preferred type of activity. The book also contains 50 or so fun interventions including crafts.

1 comment:

Oliver Steve said...

Permit me to say God bless Dr. agbomina for providing a permanent solution to my problem (challenges), I was diagnosed of HIV & GENITAL HERPES almost at same time and it was killing me slowly for years, but thanks to Dr agbomina from Africa who prescribed and prepared Herbs for me for usage and after some weeks, I was permanently free /okay.. Contact Dr. agbomina on is email : dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com.com today for the cure and solution your challenge/problems because He is Godsent and also he treats for the following : CANCER HIV FYBRIOD HERPES INFECTIONS Etc... WhatsApp/Calls:+234(805)0495479.